Ubuntu One packages for Fedora 15

I spent the rest of today packaging Ubuntu One for ease of installation, and only just finished. There was a tricky bug in my ubuntuone-sso-client SPEC file that I was finally able to track down and squash with the help of the #fedora-devel crew.

The packages built and installed on my system, but I have not tested them in a clean environment yet. They may include unnecessary dependencies, or fail to include necessary dependencies. I'll work on that tomorrow.

Packages        Source

This entry was posted . Bookmark the permalink.

One thought on “Ubuntu One packages for Fedora 15”

  1. Hi.
    I try rebuild this packages and install it for F16. But it required some packages that I can't find: python-ubuntu.

    And rebuilding ubuntu-sso-client-1.3.2-1.fc15.src.rpm:
    ERROR: Python module ubuntuone.devtools.testcase not found
    ERROR: Python module pythoncom not found
    ERROR: Python module win32com.server.policy not found
    ERROR: Python module win32com.client not found
    ERROR: Python module lazr.restfulclient.resource not found

    Can you help me?

Leave a Reply